A Big Thank You..

Thank you to all who joined us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel yesterday, July 15th. We had a very nice memorial for Michael at the "Our Place" restaurant courtesy of the hotel. Some very kind words were said by many, especially Michael's daughter Kimmy and her husband Marc. We would also like to thank Joey and the Giglios for performing some fabulous numbers in honor of "the Doc." It was truly special to see so many people there, Michael would have loved it. Thank you again!

We miss you Michael, rest in peace. One day we shall meet again...

1 comment:

  1. I just got the sad news yesterday,I've known Dr.Drake for many years.I started as a patient in his Sw 81st Ave.office.From the first time we met I knew he was not your everyday doctor,I knew I had just met someone special.I was 23 when I first met him .He nicknamed me kiddo.I'm 37 now and he still called me that.I looked fowarded to going to see him,He always made me laugh.He made you feel like you were his most favorite only patient he had. He started as my doctor,but very early on became my friend I remeber taking my children with me when they were little and them playing games on the office floor,They couldn't wait for Dr.Drake to to let them rumage through his famous treasure chest.My children are now 20.I can say that Dr.Drake was a constant and consistent friend in my life.The last couple of months I had lost my job and was unable to visit his office.But I wasn't concerned because like any good friend I knew he'd always be there.I shows us how we take special forces in our lives for granted. There are so many things I could say about the amazing human being he was.So many funny memories,And he was always there through the tough times too.I will miss him forever. I love you Dr.Drake ,rest in peace my dear friend...

    ReplyDelete

Please post your sympathies here.